Your support for ISAAC Canada’s efforts to enhance the use of AAC strategies and technology will be immensely valued and appreciated.
Ways to contribute:
- Donate by Phone – Make a credit card contribution by calling 905-850-6848. Please note that the ISAAC Canada Office is only staffed on a part-time basis. If you do not reach us in person, please leave a voice mail message and we will be happy to return your call.
- Donate by Mail – Send a cheque in support of the work of ISAAC:
312 Dolomite Drive, Suite 216
Please attach the ISAAC Donation Form (PDF, 78 kB) or provide your contact information in the envelope along with your donation so that we may send you a thank you. Please let us know if you require a tax receipt.
- Directed Donation – If you would like to earmark your donation to be used for a particular program, project, or area of the world, you can do so by indicating this on the ISAAC Donation Form (PDF, 78 kB).
- Donate to Breaking the ICE (BTI) Canada – you can donate online to BTI Canada using GoFundMe. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsored Membership – For $30 CDN, you can sponsor an ISAAC member in an emerging AAC country for one year.
- Sponsor A Colleague – ISAAC supports members from developing countries to attend the ISAAC Biennial Conference. Please consider making a contribution to help an ISAAC member to attend the next conference in Gold Coast, Australia, July 21-26, 2018. Complete the Sponsor a Colleague Application Form (PDF, 214 kB).
- If you wish to apply for sponsorship, complete the Sponsored Membership Application Form (PDF, 142 kB).